The new PCC, Simon Foster will publish his Police and Crime Plan within his first year of office.
The Police and Crime Plan must include:
- The PCC’s police and crime objectives
- The priorities for the Chief Constable
- The resources the PCC will make available to the Chief Constable to provide policing
- How the Chief Constable will report to the PCC about policing
- How the Chief Constable’s performance will be measured
- Information about any crime and disorder reduction grants to be made by the PCC, any conditions made.