Skip to main content

Complaints against the Chief Constable

What is a complaint against the Chief Constable?

The West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner’s Office is responsible for all complaints concerning the conduct of the Chief Constable. The Chief Constable must be directly connected to your complaint.

If your complaint concerns the actions of West Midlands Police Officers – please contact West Midlands Police here; or use the online complaints form here

How to make a complaint

To make a complaint against the Chief Constable, you can Make a complaint against the Chief Constable Here or Download our Chief Constable Complaints Form here

Any queries? Submit them here